The MCCQE1 Objective Course
The MCCQE1 Preparation Course is available in a recorded package for those who cannot keep fixed schedules. Recorded course content is the same as the live module, but you study at your own pace and time. You get access to all lectures at once. No matter what your personal schedule is, we have a study schedule to match your needs. For recorded lecture access we have an audiovisual library that allows for unlimited playback reviews of the lectures for 1 year period.
Key features of the MCCQE1 Objective Course include:
- Comprehensive Curriculum: The course covers all subjects of MCCQE1, ensuring that candidates are well-prepared for the exam’s content.
- Expert Instructors: Experienced medical educators and professionals have made this course, with proper guidance, insights, and practical tips to help candidates succeed.
- Active Learning: The course incorporates active teaching methods, including case studies, practice questions, and simulations, to enhance understanding and retention of key concepts.
- Study Resources: Recordings of all the lectures are provided to candidates for the 1 year period so they can revise and study at their own pace and make notes out of it.
- Flexibility: No matter what your personal schedule is, we have a study schedule to match your needs. You get access to all lectures at once but you study at your own pace and time.
By the end of the MCCQE1 Objective Recorded Course, candidates will have gained the necessary knowledge and skills to confidently tackle the exam.
The course also covers the high-yield CDMs as well. This is a recorded version of the MCCQE1 Objective Live Course.